SC Transmission Adjustable V-belt pulley
Variable CZPT Pulley VAR Pulley Sequence
Variable speed V-Pulleys offer a value-effective resolution for different the speed of a pushed shaft with out the cost of variable velocity motors. The groove/s in the pulleys can be opened and closed which in flip alters the PCD of the pulley and therefor the pushed shafts pace. The speed variation is technically limitless, despite the fact that each and every product of pulley has a greatest and bare minimum diameter.
Variable speed V-Pulleys are CZPT as normal for the SPZ, SPA and SPB V-Belts. They come with both solitary or double grooves together with the alternative for pilot or taper bores.
• All pulleys are developed from cast iron or steel and have a phosphated finish for protection
• V, Multiple Groove and PV pulleys are balanced to Q6.3 or much better permitting them to operate at peripheral (rim) speeds up to 40 m/s
V Belt Pulleys
• Can accommodate the two wedge and classical belts.
• Dual responsibility layout complying with ISO 4183.
• CZPT d from GG25 large grade cast iron.
• Available in taper bore. Pilot and QD bush bores can be developed on enquiry.
• A vast variety of CZPT -normal designs and sizes up to a diameter of 2400 mm can be made.
Adjustable V-belt pulley Variable CZPT Pulley VAR Pulley Collection
Install 1.1. Thoroughly clean all oil, dust and paint from shafts, bushing holes, bushing exterior and holes of elements (sprockets, pulleys, and many others.). Insert the bushing into the assembly. 3. Match the pattern of holes, not threaded holes (each gap is threaded on one side only). Insert the socket head cap screws or screws into the fifty percent-threaded holes proven in the graphic under. Set up the assembly on the shaft. 4. Transform the torque setting or include screw* to the suggested torque setting in the diagram beneath. Fill any unfilled holes with grease.